Information on Secured By Design UPVC Windows and Doors
UPVC Doors offer you an easy way to drastically enhance the security, kerb appeal and thermal efficiency of your home in one fell swoop. Using only the best materials, components and fabrication methods Secured by Design – UPVC Doors are designed to be inviting to guests yet intimidating to those who are less welcome.
- Price guide for windows www.doubleglazingpriceguide.org.uk/double-glazing-prices
Secured by Design – UPVC Doors have successfully passed rigorous security testing at a British Standards Institute testing house and are officially recommended by the UK Police as the choice for homeowners who want to protect their property, family and possessions
Features & Benefits
Although Secured by Design – UPVC Doors have been designed predominantly with security in mind, they also provide the same benefits that homeowners have come to expect from modern day UPVC Doors and Composite Doors, making them a truly sound investment in so many ways.
- Energy Efficient – UPVC Doors simultaneously keep your home safe and reduce your monthly fuel bills and household carbon footprint.
- Low Maintenance – the profile and hardwearing fixtures and fittings that make up Secured by Design doors require minimal upkeep to maintain their as-new appearance.
- Long Lasting –UPVC Doors are made to remain fully functional and fit for purpose for a very long time and this is backed up by a comprehensive Lifetime Guarantee.
- Kerb Appeal – it’s simply astonishing how a new front door or back door can transform and reinvigorate the appearance of your home, both inside and out.
Security does not come at the expense of choice either, and there are simply hundreds of colour finishes, woodgrain finishes, glazing designs and door furniture to choose from when specifying Secured by Design.
Secured By Design – Door Range
- UPVC Doors & Composite Doors look all but identical to standard front doors and back doors meaning that your home can be incredibly secure without looking like a prison. Secured by Design doors also provide other valuable benefits such as energy efficiency, acoustic insulation and improved interior and exterior aesthetics.
Suitable for use as a front door or a back door, a Secured by Design door incorporates high security hinges, an anti-bump cylinder lock and dog bolt hinge protectors, to name but a few of the security features.
- French Doors – can be used internally or externally and benefit from the same security features as UPVC Doors, as well as security shoot bolts and shoot bolt keeps.
- Composite Doors – there are many styles, colours, hardware and glass options to choose from when you opt for a composite door,
but one thing that comes as standard with a Secured by Design – Composite Door is unrivalled security.